星期三, 2月 23, 2005

天使養成班

天使養成班

Borrowed a book (天使處處行) from Alearning and read a few stories. Really amazing to know there are so many angels around us. I myself have met angels twice. But one time I didn't recognized him until today :-) Wow, it feels so warm to know we are actually surrounded by so many angels. They are they and ready to provide help as soon as you ask for it.

I made a wish, and want to register to be an angel from now. Is there any form need to be filled or classes to attend ? Will they give you a pair of while wings after you got the angel 'degree' ?

Then I realized, we, all of us are already in the angel training class. The only thing we need to learn is open your heart, fill with love, prey and make a wish. :-) Is that simple ?
Yes, I smiled . Everyday we are assigned a task to learn how to be an angel and when to invite angels. But no one really tells you, but once you start feel it, you got to another level.

Just have a funny thought, there are many people wear robbins. What if we a pair of angel wings ? In this case, angels are most easily to be recognized :-)
Anyway, just a silly idea in the morning, but I still love it ! :-)

0 意見:

張貼留言