星期日, 2月 20, 2005

請問 你找的是 她 或者是 他 ?

Just finished a conference call at home while have my MSN chat with another T-friend in Australia asking some laws in US. Then CN called to follow up some conversation we have in the office this afternoon. It's regarding definition of happiness and what I am going to do with my life. Hmm.... Really HUGE question. We discussed from my plan for the surgery, to marriage , achievement at work, whether happiness should built on most people's happiness or not and ..... My future partner. Things are getting more and more interesting.

Here is our conversation :

Am I feel lonely sometime ?

yes and no. Isn't that's why I need a job ?

Do I plan to have a boy or a girl friend ?
I am not sure. Can I have both ? (just kidding)

Should she introduce a boy or a girl friend to me ?
For guys , I haven't found one I want to date with. For woman, hmm... I don't think I am qualified for that. Or I should said , it too troublesome to deal with all kind of family , relationship issues again. I surely don't want hurt anybody again.

Ok, ok, I knew I should be nicer to myself, but I already spoil Fish too much :-)
Isn't there a song said :

其實一個人的生活也不算太壞,
有時有一些小小的悲哀,
我想別人也看不出來。
即使孤單會使我傷懷,
也會試著讓自己想得開。

Do you think will two incomplete souls make a complete soul ? or two sadder souls ?
I am not saying I lost confidence about people but really don't want become other people's burden. (who say my egos are become smaller ??)

Fear ! yes, I smell fear again. (You are getting better and better in checking this, Fish )
But will love really overcome this ?? I knew love is something I have shortage but refuse to accept. :-(

Don't you think I am a typical female Pisces ?

0 意見:

張貼留言