星期四, 2月 17, 2005

沒有頭銜的我,會是什麼樣的人?

What will you be, after remove these titles ?

Just having a lunch with a friend, we are talking about self awareness , egos, and confidence.
She keep saying she doesn't have much confidence, due to lack of working experience or achievement. To me, she is a wonderful person, intelligent, has sense of humor , trustful and share a lot of thought and feeling.

One the way back to work, have another conversation with myself again, what will I be, if I don't own the title of manager ? Didn't have pretty history on resume, or high pay job ? Will people still treat as before and think I am their friend ? Let's said we are in a war, and everybody runs for their life. What will the 'native' you be ? Just a human - I said. Then what' makes you different from others ? What kind of personality will earn people's trust and respect ?

If you use this, to re-investigate the people around you, when the wealth, social status, nationality or even marriage relationship are gone, who will really earn your respect ? How much confidence you have you will still be treated as a 'good' friends from the people you know ?

I knew - she will still the same person to me. As to other people ? I only have 70% confidence.

0 意見:

張貼留言