星期三, 3月 02, 2005

魚兒的世界

Have a chat with Q on MSN last night. I shown him a portion of my blog. The first question he asked is : Am I ready to open my blog to public ? :-) I really don't know what to reply, why he is so excited about seeing my blog ? :-) Because my T background ?
Told him that I will need more time to input the Chinese diary on it and the it will take a while.

Kind of feeling tired today, simply just want to back home and relax early. Can I do that ? Sure I knew I can do it and no one will complained. Well the only person will not feel comfortable is You - Fish ! :-) ( I really should be nicer to her, am I ?)

OK, let's decide to leave early and see what will happened ?

Dear Fish,
Here are some reasons that I have to leave early today :
1) I am not in a mood of working this afternoon.
2) All my friends I called didn't get thru, I believe they are having fun.
3) I really deserved a good sleep due to last night I work until 2:00am
4) If I leave early, it might inspire our team members to work more smarter.
5) All the top managers are in SF today for seminar.
6) I need some energy to prepare coming crisis tonight.

Is half dozen of reasons good enough ? ....
So, from the conclusion above, I should leave now !

Love,
Sleeping Fish

0 意見:

張貼留言