星期五, 3月 18, 2005

幸福的感覺


原來幸福只在一念之間
Just back from SY's birthday party. I was late due the a customer from Japan have an urgent issue to resolved have to work on weekends. After work and have dinner with a team member it's already 9:40pm. Kind of debating whether I should go or not. When X called around 8:30pm , I told her I probably won't go. But it's S's birthday, I really shouldn't miss. Anyway, make a call to S and told her I'll come.
It's kind of surprise that there are some many people come to SY's house, Beside the people I used to meet in the book club, J from "one village" brought a group of friends play the drums.
Even I was late, still a lot of foods left, several friends asked me to try the deserts, cakes they bought. Even just have a big dinner 20 minutes ago, still , I eat most of them. CY has reserved a bowl of 'Spain Seafood Rice' for me. This is the dish I 'ordered' from SY's husband D. He is a very good cook, I feel a little guilty that don't have stomach to eat that.
Sudently I feel I am so blessing, looked at everybody's smiles, and be able to have a group of friends come together. Really, what else would I expects from life ? Wish everybody can keep the precious moment of their life in the memory and keep reminding him/herself how lucky they are.
When back to home, I still feel so lucky to have so many different of friends. Every friend has his unique characters. You have to admire their unique in order to enjoy that.


0 意見:

張貼留言