星期六, 4月 23, 2005

粉紅色的日記

Will go Mexico cruise tomorrow. Still hard to believe this is happening. Just change a large luggage and throw some more stuffs into it. Guess if I use a smaller luggage then I won't bring these extra stuffs.

Still decided to bring a new diary book with me. Maybe there are something I can write during the trip. Accidental found an old pink diary, which I stop using since Sep, last year. Found a small note on the last page I left to be answered , it said:

I don't know when you
write diary on this page .
Will Fish still like her new identity ?
How old is she ?
Still a workhalic ?
Does she meet someone she love ?


Actually I am pretty surprise to see these notes. I left maybe 4, 5 years ago. But again, it's a good time to review my life.

Yes, Fish still pretty comfortable and love her new identity.
She is now 41 years old, and still spent a lot of time at work.
As for lover... :-) I can only say ........... (filtered out in this blog) , but .... I don't think she will take any serious action. If she can not bring happiness to someone she love. Then why bother ? !

0 意見:

張貼留言